The ASCP 2021 event takes place at Telford International Centre on 23rd & 24th September. It consists of a conference, Awards ceremony and a supplier exhibition.
Take a look at the 2021 Conference Preview below – all the info you need about the Conference, Awards and Exhibition.
Click on the image below.
Alongside the 2 day conference is an impressive exhibition of over 60 suppliers to the sector, demonstrating their latest products and services. Meet your current suppliers, source new suppliers and find out what is new in the sector.
Thursday 23rd Septemer 2021
– ASCP Safety & Compliance Conference incorporating AESM LIVE!
– Women in Compliance networking and personal development coaching session with professional Coach, Stephanie Smith – ‘How to Deal with Difficult Conversations’.
– ASCP National Safety & Compliance Exhibition, featuring over 60 carefully selected exhibitors
– ASCP National Awards Dinner with drinks reception. The Awards recognise the achievement of individuals and organisations in safety and compliance. Join us for an evening of top-class entertainment and a stunning 3-course meal. It’s is a great way to meet and network with peers in a relaxed setting.
Friday 24th September 2021
– Conference and exhibition continues