The ASCP 2021 event takes place at the stunning Celtic Manor Hotel, Newport on 13th & 14th July. It consists of a conference, Awards ceremony and a supplier exhibition. There is also a charity golf tournament the evening before the conference (12th July).
Celtic Manor is a 5* resort (3 mins from Jcn 24, M4) with outstanding facilities, accommodation and catering. You will feel welcome and ready to be inspired, from the moment you step through the door.
NOTE – the below was the Conference Event Preview for when the event was scheduled to run in May 2020. We are hoping to replicate this event as far as possible – but there will undoubtedly be some changes to the Agenda/speakers/exhibitors. This will be confirmed shortly.
However, we feel it is still relevant to give you a good flavour of the event.
Click on the image below.
Alongside the 2 day conference is an impressive exhibition of over 65 suppliers to the sector, demonstrating their latest products and services. Meet your current suppliers, source new suppliers and find out what is new in the sector.
Monday 12th July 2021
– Afternoon charity Golf Tournament at the prestigious Twenty Ten Ryder Cup Course at Celtic Manor
Tuesday 13th July 2021
– ASCP Safety & Compliance Conference incorporating AGSM National Conference & AESM LIVE!
– ASCP National Safety & Compliance Exhibition, featuring over 65 carefully selected exhibitors
– ASCP National Awards Dinner with drinks reception. The Awards recognise the achievement of individuals and organisations in safety and compliance. Join us for an evening of top-class entertainment and a stunning 3-course meal. It’s is a great way to meet and network with peers in a relaxed setting.
Wednesday 14th July 2021
– Conference and exhibition continues
– Women in Compliance networking and coaching lunch. Share challenges, hear inspirational stories and join our successful mentoring scheme.