The 2019 event will be held at the stunning Celtic Manor Hotel in Newport – with its outstanding facilities, accommodation and catering (not to mention the excellent golf course!), you will feel welcome and ready to be inspired, from the moment you step through the door.
Alongside the 2 day conference is an impressive exhibition of over 90 suppliers to the sector, demonstrating their latest products and services. Situated in a bright and spacious exhibition hall, you’ll be able to get up to date on what’s new to the sector with ease!
If you are a female working in the safety and compliance sector, why not join us for our dedicated Women in Compliance networking lunch on day 1, where you can share challenges, hear inspirational stories and join our successful mentoring scheme.
And if you are a keen golfer, why not experience the impressive Celtic Manor Roman Road golf course for yourself, at our golf event on the 23rd April.
The ASCP National Safety & Compliance Awards take place on the evening of the 24th April, celebrating everything that is great about the sector, whether you are shortlisted for an award, or would just like to join us for an evening of top-class entertainment and stunning 3-course meal it is a great way to meet and network with peers in a relaxed setting. Find out more or nominate here.
Tuesday 23rd April 2019
– Afternoon Golf Competition at the prestigious Roman Road Course at Celtic Manor
Wednesday 24th April 2019
– ASCP Safety & Compliance Conference incorporating AGSM National Conference & AESM LIVE!
– ASCP National Safety & Compliance Exhibtition, featuring over 90 carefully selected exhibitors
– Women in Compliance networking lunch
– ASCP National Awards Dinner with drinks reception. The Awards recognise the achievement of individuals and organisations in safety and compliance
Thursday 25th April 2019
– Conference and exhibition continues
The 2019 Conference programme is now available – click on the image below to download your copy.