The ASCP 2020 event takes place at the stunning Celtic Manor Hotel, Newport on 20 & 21 May. It consists of a conference, Awards ceremony and a supplier exhibition. There is also a golf competition the evening before the conference (19 May).
Celtic Manor is a 5* resort (3 mins from Jcn 24, M4) with outstanding facilities, accommodation and catering. You will feel welcome and ready to be inspired, from the moment you step through the door.
Download the Event Preview to see the full conference programme – including speakers and topics, what’s new for 2020, why you should attend, exhibitors and a host of other useful information! Grab a coffee and have a browse.
Click on the image below.
Alongside the 2 day conference is an impressive exhibition of over 65 suppliers to the sector, demonstrating their latest products and services. Meet your current suppliers, source new suppliers and find out what is new in the sector.
Tuesday 19th May 2020
– Afternoon Golf Competition at the prestigious Twenty Ten Ryder Cup Course at Celtic Manor
Wednesday 20th May 2020
– ASCP Safety & Compliance Conference incorporating AGSM National Conference & AESM LIVE!
– ASCP National Safety & Compliance Exhibition, featuring over 65 carefully selected exhibitors
– ASCP National Awards Dinner with drinks reception. The Awards recognise the achievement of individuals and organisations in safety and compliance. Join us for an evening of top-class entertainment and a stunning 3-course meal. It’s is a great way to meet and network with peers in a relaxed setting.
Thursday 21st May 2020
– Conference and exhibition continues
– Women in Compliance networking and coaching lunch. Share challenges, hear inspirational stories and join our successful mentoring scheme.