The ASCP 2021 event takes place at Telford International Centre on 23rd & 24th September. It consists of a conference, Awards ceremony and a supplier exhibition.
We are COVID Safe: See the measures we are taking here.
NOTE – the below was the Conference Event Preview for when the event was scheduled to run in May 2020. We are hoping to replicate this event as far as possible – but there will undoubtedly be some changes to the Agenda/speakers/exhibitors. This will be confirmed shortly.
However, we feel it is still relevant to give you a good flavour of the event.
Click on the image below.
Alongside the 2 day conference is an impressive exhibition of over 60 suppliers to the sector, demonstrating their latest products and services. Meet your current suppliers, source new suppliers and find out what is new in the sector.
Thursday 23rd Septemer 2021
– ASCP Safety & Compliance Conference incorporating AGSM National Conference & AESM LIVE!
– ASCP National Safety & Compliance Exhibition, featuring over 60 carefully selected exhibitors
– ASCP National Awards Dinner with drinks reception. The Awards recognise the achievement of individuals and organisations in safety and compliance. Join us for an evening of top-class entertainment and a stunning 3-course meal. It’s is a great way to meet and network with peers in a relaxed setting.
Friday 24th September 2021
– Conference and exhibition continues
– Women in Compliance networking and coaching lunch. Share challenges, hear inspirational stories and join our successful mentoring scheme.