The 2020 event will be held at the stunning Celtic Manor Hotel in Newport – with its outstanding facilities, accommodation and catering (not to mention the excellent golf course!), you will feel welcome and ready to be inspired, from the moment you step through the door.
Alongside the 2 day conference is an impressive exhibition of over 90 suppliers to the sector, demonstrating their latest products and services. Situated in a bright and spacious exhibition hall, you’ll be able to get up to date on what’s new to the sector with ease!
If you are a female working in the safety and compliance sector, why not join us for our dedicated Women in Compliance networking lunch on day 1, where you can share challenges, hear inspirational stories and join our successful mentoring scheme.
And if you are a keen golfer, why not experience the impressive Celtic Manor Roman Road golf course for yourself, at our golf event on the 19th May.
The ASCP National Safety & Compliance Awards take place on the evening of the 20th May, celebrating everything that is great about the sector, whether you are shortlisted for an award, or would just like to join us for an evening of top-class entertainment and stunning 3-course meal it is a great way to meet and network with peers in a relaxed setting. Find out more or nominate here.
Tuesday 19th May 2020
– Afternoon Golf Competition at the prestigious Twenty Ten Course at Celtic Manor
Wednesday 20th May 2020
– ASCP Safety & Compliance Conference incorporating AGSM National Conference & AESM LIVE!
– ASCP National Safety & Compliance Exhibtition, featuring over 90 carefully selected exhibitors
– Women in Compliance networking lunch
– ASCP National Awards Dinner with drinks reception. The Awards recognise the achievement of individuals and organisations in safety and compliance
Thursday 21st May 2020
– Conference and exhibition continues
Click on the image below to download the conference programme from last year’s event.